Professional Services Automation allows your business to monitor projects to speed up bid-to-bill lifecycle and improve cashflows as well as eliminate any possibility of revenue leakage.
Project management as a part of PSA will allow you to drive successful projects by enabling you to collaborate with your team members in a real-time and through Cloud based NetSuite solution you will be able to manage margins and estimate profitability better. That and more functions will result in precise project delivery and proactive resolution of potential issues.
- Visibility over entire project with Gantt charts and project status snapshots
- Control over red flags with ability to drill down to task level
- Quick and feasible project set up process based on templates and duplication capabilities
- Deep insight into project profitability with revenues, margins, estimates, costs, bookings etc.
- Detailed budgets monitoring with what-if scenarios analysis
Resource Management will enable your team to work efficiently, being utilised at an optimal level. That will boost morale as well as help to retain best team members and strengthen customer relationships. You will enhance productivity by managing all of your projects from one ‘centre of command’.
- Streamlining of the resources request
- Forecasting of the resources occupation and allocation
- Skills monitoring that allows allocation of right resources to right tasks
Project management is not only about delivery of the service, but also the budget management. Lack of insight into financials is a disaster waiting to happen. NetSuite Project Accounting will give you ability to tie project’s finances to a bigger picture of the company to assess viability to deliver and ensure correct reporting. It is integrated with other NetSuite modules automating accounting at a wider level.
- Automated invoicing integrated with general ledger
- Automated revenue recognition process
- Detailed project profitability reporting
How would you manage your growing business billing needs? Unless your processes are automated and flexible in terms of type of billing supporting transaction, subscription, usage-based and any hybrid models your putting your company’s existence at risk. NetSuite allows to do all of this while being in accordance to revenue recognition standards. It turns billing into one of the most strategic competitive advantages.
- Transactions, subscriptions and projects connection to the billing engine
- Creation and management of subscriptions and support for recurring billing
- Integration to revenue management solution
- Creation and management of rating models
Your employees should be spending hours on work, not on ‘entering hours’. Timesheet Management system should be as simple and flexible as it can get to capture data quickly and in a convenient way for your employees.
- Ability to enter time spent on certain activities
- Assignment of approval rights to accept time entry
- Integration with other NetSuite modules to have a holistic view over your organisation
Expense management should be as accurate, seamless and compliant as possible, especially in a billable services organisation. NetSuite’s Expense Management integrates directly with PSA allowing you to manage entire project’s finances.
- Flexible and accurate expenses’ reporting
- Submit/approve workflows for compliance
- Simple and easy to understand interface to get things done
You need very clear view into profitability and delivery status of your projects. NetSuite Analytics will give you that and more with easy to use and build dashboards, that will give you an insight into resources utilisation, margins, issues monitoring and more.
- Dashboards available at any time
- Flexible easy to build reporting that will cater for changing needs
- Based on templates or customised views