In the last couple of years, more and more small and medium-sized enterprises have turned to cloud computing solutions like NetSuite CRM (among others) to answer their concerns. Cloud service adoption has reached an all-time high, and it’s just about to get even bigger. In this article, we talk about just how exactly cloud computing like NetSuite cloud ERP is changing the way most small- to medium-sized outfits do business.
- In the last couple of years, more and more small and medium-sized enterprises have turned to cloud computing solutions like NetSuite CRM (among others) to answer their concerns. Cloud service adoption has reached an all-time high, and it’s just about to get even bigger. In this article, we talk about just how exactly cloud computing like NetSuite cloud ERP is changing the way most small- to medium-sized outfits do business.
- Cloud computing has given employees a stronger sense of control over their business protocols. With work being predominantly done on the cloud thanks to the different NetSuite modules, persons-in-charge are now more empowered to edit and tweak anything in real time. It is not only easy to pull up and view documents uploaded or downloaded to and from the cloud; it is also easy to add on or edit them with the cloud-based tools that allow you to do so. So if you’re keen on adding that last-minute information on a scheduled email blast to your customer directory, you don’t need to hurry home to get it done. You can simply access your NetSuite CRM app on your phone, input the necessary additions, and save it!
- Security is given an even greater emphasis. Because your data is on the cloud, it is more susceptible to theft through hacking. This means security is expected to be more robust and multilayered. It is a daily priority in order to preserve your business. Security specialists work really hard every day to make sure that your cloud-based data remains secure. The great thing about trusting established companies that offer cloud-based business services like NetSuite cloud ERP is that they monitor their clients’ data security every second. This is the best way to prevent data breaches and allows them to send the necessary patches to keep all NetSuite modules secure and operational.
- Cloud computing has allowed small- to medium-sized enterprises to enjoy better revenues and lower operational costs. One thing that SMEs praise about adopting NetSuite cloud ERP is that the decrease in overhead costs is truly hard to ignore. This is because of its cloud-based nature. You don’t have to worry about renting an office large enough to hold your files, servers, and all the things that are needed to operate an on-premise ERP. And because of this, small outfits that don’t have a big budget don’t have to wait until they have a huge amount of capital in order to start.
While availing a cloud-based service will of course come with some monthly costs, it is comforting to know that the rates are often very manageable. Companies providing cloud solutions also make it a habit to tailor fit their services to meet clients’ individual needs, allowing the latter to save even more. When they scale up, then that’s the time they can also consider adding another dimension to their cloud solutions.
- Cloud computing has done a lot to bring businesses closer to their customers. We’re not just talking about the ability to present an app for customers to use. We’re talking about a more meaningful and solutions-driven form of customer support that was once previously unknown in earlier technologies. Customers can purchase anything off stores at any given time. Support tickets can be submitted when the need arises and can be done so anywhere in the world. Sharing information can be done in mere seconds, and you can easily choose which particular info should be shared with specific groups.The changes that cloud computing has brought to the world of small- to medium-sized businesses is thankfully largely on the positive side. While it is important to acknowledge that there are some challenges that exist, these are quite manageable given that you choose to do business with an established cloud service provider. It is exciting to see where this kind of service will take SMEs next year and well into the new decade.