Industry specialists, professionals and informed customers give their opinions on the best business software suite. Their words provide a glowing assessment of NetSuite’s services. Keep in mind that tons of quotes are available. But for the purpose of this article, 20 insightful quotes will suffice…
- “We would not have been nearly as successful without NetSuite Professional Services . It felt like they were our partner, and we have really a good relationship.” – Jeani Vance, CIO, Prophet Brand Strategy
- “We’ve had exponential growth without having to increase headcount, and we’ve been able to handle that with a system like NetSuite.” – The Second City
- “The SuiteSuccess team specialized in wholesale distribution, so it was very straightforward to set up our processes based on proven best practices.” – John Ma, Controller, Panospace USA
- “One of the things I noticed from NetSuite in the beginning was how they cared about us as a company. If it was just about giving us an off-the-rack, out-of-the-box solution, it wouldn’t work. NetSuite’s commitment to us in learning the details about how we are doing business and how we want to be doing business tomorrow—it’s amazing.” – Colin Hunter, CEO/Co-Founder, Alton Lane
- “There is no substitute for hands-on experience. NetSuite is a great software service. Utilizing it for sharing with the higher education community provides a great opportunity for effective teaching and student learning,” – Professor Robert Sorensen, Purdue University. Indiana.
- “The executives are able to understand the complete business picture quickly and easily through NetSuite.” – Gary Hornbeek, VP, Finance. Quicken Inc.
- “NetSuite is designed for life, just like my Sactionals. They’re both built to last and infinitely adaptable.” – Shawn Nelson, CEO and Founder, Lovesac.
- “Amazing things happen when companies move from fragmented silos of customer information to one system that provides a single view of all customer interaction. The One System architecture of NetSuite 10.0 enables it to go beyond a 360-degree view of the customer to actually anticipate customers’ needs and desires,” – Zach Nelson, CEO of NetSuite.
- “Outstanding platform that delivers on its promise of being the “Single source of truth” for your business” – Sonny Spencer, ACA
- “What’s Not to Like About NetSuite?” – Chris Snelling, CFA Investments and Treasury Manager TASC
- “Great tool for incorporating entire company’s data and financials” – Xenia Le Dinh, PMP Program Manager. VIDERI Inc.
- “NetSuite – Expensive but worth it. Configure but use Caution with Customizations.” – Anna Miller, Network Administrator. Central States Bus Sales, Inc.
- w: “NetSuite is so Sweet!” – Dale Eberle Director of Finance. Starfire Direct, Inc.
- “NetSuite is a modern ERP that will help you grow” – Alex Placito, NetSuite Administrator.
- “Exceptional, highly-extensible product.” – Rob Gottschalk, Corporate Controller, Director of Sales Solar Winds.
- “NetSuite is a powerful CRM that can be used by every role in your organization” – Billy Barker. Creative Director, GPS Insight.
- “With a single instance of NetSuite, we’re running 30 schools as if they were business subsidiaries.” – EdTec Inc.
- “We’ve been extremely pleased with how NetSuite has been able to be customized to fit the specific CRM needs of our industry,” – Mark Wiles, Director of the College Foundation of North Carolina Resource Center—UNC Office of the President.
- “Additionally, our students get to experience NetSuite’s leading technology and gain relevant training and skills that increase their value in the job market after graduation.” – Alex Santos, Department Director, UST Institute of Information and Computing Sciences.
- “Our customer experience, either online or in-store, is very seamless with NetSuite,” – Arlyn Schaufler, GM, Duck Store’s.
If these words don’t indicate validation, I don’t know what will.